Με χθεσινή του ανακοίνωση το Τμήμα Φορολογίας ενημερώνει ότι από της 5 Ιουνίου 2018 είναι δυνατή η ηλεκτρονική υποβολή της Δήλωσης Εισοδήματος Μισθωτού και Αυτοεργοδοτούμενου για το φορολογικό έτος 2017.
Θυμίζουμε ότι από το φορολογικό έτος 2017, οι δηλώσεις εισοδήματος μπορούν να υποβληθούν ΜΟΝΟ ηλεκτρονικά μέσω του συστήματος TAXISnet (https://taxisnet.mof.gov.cy/). Έτσι προτρέπουμε όλους να βεβαιωθούν ότι είναι εγγεγραμμένοι στο σύστημα για έγκαιρη υποβολή της δήλωσης τους.
Η διορία υποβολής είναι μέχρι της 31 Ιουλίου 2018, αλλά αναμένετε σύντομα η έγκριση της Βουλής για παράταση.
The Tax Department has announced that as of the 2nd May 2017, all VAT registered businesses are obliged to prepare and submit their VAT declarations electronically. This can only be done via the TAXISnet portal. Therefore, all companies not registered must do so as soon as possible via the TAXISnet registration website (https://taxisnetreg.mof.gov.cy/).
Beware that the VAT TAXISnet registration is different from the Inland Revenue TAXISnet registration, and a separate registration is required.
Manual VAT declaration subtmission will NOT be accepted after the 2nd May 2017. Please contact us immediately to make sure you will be able to keep on submitti...
Cyprus immovable property tax has been a long debated issue. Following years of discussion on how unfair the law is with regards to taxing property, a decision today by the Members of Parliament settles the matter once and for all.
It has been decided that the 2016 immovable property tax will be 25% of the 2015 tax, if paid by 31st October 2016. This means if someone paid €1.000 last year, they will only pay €250 for this year. If the obligation is settled between 1st November till 31 December 2016, the tax will be raised to 27,5%, thus raising the obligation to €275 as per our above example.
1. Solid & reliable legal system
2. EU member state company
3. Company incorporation within 7-10 days...
4. Companies submit Audited Financial Statements prepared under International Financial Reporting Standards
5. Improved economy following strict reforms imposed by Troika
6. Reformed Banking sectored, consisting Cyprus Banks reliable
7. Most businesses conduct business in English language
8. High level of professional/business education
1. Issuing of Tax residency certificates
2. Issuing of Tax rulings
VAT invoices should be issued by a business when selling a product or service. It is important that this invoice includes all the following details:
1. Invoice number
2. Date of transaction...
3. Date of issue of invoice
4. Name, address and VAT number of seller
5. Name and address of buyer
6. Type of sale
7. Sufficient description of goods/services sold
8. Quantity,VAT rate and net price of each type of goods/services sold
9. Total net price of all goods/services
10. Total VAT of each VAT rate of goods/services*
11. Total VAT*
*When invoices are issued in another currency than EURO, the VAT amount and total amount of the invoice must be translated...